Ply-Trim Product Guide
- Lightweight - Easy handling and
- Long-term chemical resistance
- Withstands pollutants
- Impervious to moisture - Will
not rot, check, or crack
- Requires no surface preparation
- No need for priming or sealing
- Easy to work with - No need for
special cutting tools
- Compatible with most vinyl substrate/coating
systems - Use current products 100% Recyclable
- DuraBoard® is available in 5/8”,
3/4”, 1” Thicknesses
- DuraBoard® panels available in
3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4” and 1”
- Custom Thick nesses and Widths
are Available - Call for a Quote!
- Installation - May be used wherever
wood trim is normally used.
- Cutting - Can be cut or routed
using high-speed steel or carbide tipped blades.
- Drilling - Same as wood, using
high-speed carbide tipped bits.
- Painting - NO PRIMING NECESSARY!
Recommended paints are to be 100% acrylic latex base.
- Recommended brands are all exterior
brands from Sherwin Williams®, Benjamin Moore®, and Duron® paints.
- DuraBoard® is shipped ready for
- Nailing - Can be nailed directly
to structural members or applied over siding.
- Caulking -
Sherwin-Williams® 1100A Siliconized Acrylic Latex Sealant is recommended.
- Air powered finish nail gun
- Six-Penny galvanized box nails.
Website design by
Duraboard - Features & Applications
550 North Meridian Road
Youngstown, OH 44509
Toll Free 800-Ply-Trim (800.759.8746)
Tel 330.799.7876 Fax 330.799.2908
DuraBoard® Features & Applications